2008年1月23日水曜日

Homework

Question
This week's homework is to read an article from the Japan Times and give your opinion. http://search.japantimes.co.jp/member/member.html?ek20060110ks.htm

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.


Answer
This is very difficult to answer. I think some men become "renaikeno" but some wormen become,too. Men and wormen is more equality, many wormen have work and become busy so women cannot do to resolve their best for just men. Therefore both men and wormen look for same appetite and they become troublesome to love. I think pople become egotism so they shun communicate with men or wormen deeply. Meny "renaikeno"pople think that communication with friends of the same sex is easier than love each other.
But I want to love man and relation deeply. Love is the most wonderful thing in the world.

1 件のコメント:

☆Shooting-Star★ さんのコメント...

Hi. I greatly agree to your idea. yes, the situation and rank of woment in their socity is changing and getting more equal. I'm really happy with that but I also think I want women who is working very hard not to forget looking at outside and relaxy.