2007年11月15日木曜日

Homework#3

Question:1
Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

Answer
Honesty, yes I do. Because I think it show who someone is. For example, you introduce man from your friend. When you contact with E-mails, you think he is nice man so you dicede to meet him first time. Then he appear to wear a purple suit and pink tie. What do you think? Do you go out with him?
My answer is NO.I know "Don't judge a person by appearance." But it is one way to judge to say something or not when I meet someone first time.


Question:2
Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

Answer
I thik so. Japanese are easily influenced by stereotype.
I think Janpanese society tend to judge by appearance compare with another countries.


Qusetion:3
What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

Answer
I will never discuss with a friend about my complex. I think everybody has complex but I don't want to discuss about it even if a friend.
But it question is depends on how much deeply relationship with them.


Question:4
Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

Answer
Yes, I do. For example, when I talk with university friends, I talk about teacher, class and homework...etc...
When I talk with part-time job friends, I talk about crazy customers, boss's abuse and so on.
When I talk with chidhood friends, I talk about family, shcool, future and so on.
when I talk with my lover, I talk about every happy and sad happening, worry, my feeling and so on.
I talk about different things.

0 件のコメント: